Fia Formula E World Championship Hong Kong
The FIA Formula E World Championship is the only "pure electric single-seater Formula 1" World Championship under the FIA umbrella. Due to its "zero emission, low noise" nature, this race is the only urban street race in the world held only around "central city, core landmark".
FIA Formula E World Championship Hong Kong E-PRIX
The FIA Formula E World Championship is the only "pure electric single-seater Formula 1" World Championship under the FIA umbrella. Due to its "zero emission, low noise" nature, this race is the only urban street race in the world held only around "central city, core landmark". Each season, the event is held around the world for about 12 stops, including London, Paris, New York, Rome, Beijing, Monaco, Buenos Aires, Marrakesh, Berlin, Zurich and other famous cities.
Since the third season, the FIA Formula E World Championship has been held in Hong Kong, the pearl of the Orient, under the full operation of our company's WENlv IP operation company.
The race is held around central, the core of Hong Kong. The track is backed by the Bank of China Tower, Hong Kong Government, Central Ferris Wheel, IFC and other global landmarks, and faces Victoria Harbor. It is the most eye-catching race station in the world.
As an investor, our company not only supports its IP operating company to promote the Hong Kong event, but also provides direct support to the operating company in terms of government relations and partner contact by utilizing the resources of southeast Capital partners. On this basis, the Hong Kong leg of the FIA Formula E World Championship has become an annual event in Hong Kong.
● For the first time in history, Central will be closed for 48 hours for each event to ensure the holding of the event.
● The then Chief executive of Hong Kong SAR Leung Chun-ying and Carrie Lam cheng Yuet-ngor cut the ribbon for the three games respectively.
● HKT, FWD, SWIRE, Hong Kong Jockey Club and many other famous brands in Hong Kong support, all sponsor seats are fully booked.
● Hong Kong's largest-ever temporary VIP hospitality and corporate boxes were sold out three months before each event.
● On the weekend of the event, many activities such as exhibition, international enterprise release conference, electronic PARTY and star car race were held, creating a real "City Racing Carnival".